Sunday, January 13, 2008

3:10 To Yuma (see post)

Last night I had an experience that was hilarious, and at the same time odd enough that once, maybe twice in a lifetime would probably be enough. My little (bigger) brother was in town, and after we opted not to go to the Byrd, we decided on renting 3:10 to Yuma (see title). It was a pretty good movie, your average modern western - lots of shooting, lots of missing, fairly ridiculous outfits, and people eating with very dull looking silverware. Anyways, seeing as my house has no dvd player, and neither does Sarah, we ended up on her couch watching the movie on her fancy Macbook pro (note the bitterness). About 1/2 way into the movie I start to see my lady on my left start to drift, and soon after Jordan on my right started to twitch as he fell asleep. Soon after Jordan was definitely gone.

I turned to Sarah and pointed at J, we laughed, and 10 minuets later she was snoozin too. So I finished the movie in between two twitching people. It was pretty great.

On a sentimental note, it was really cool to get to sit in between my old family and my new one. It was cool to get to see the connections that are being built between our families. I Love it.


d

No comments: