Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Pope and Santa

Ok so a while ago (thought the actual time is debated) I agreed to read the Popes book on Jesus if Ryan bought it for me. He "yelled" at me the other day about it, so here is the deal - I will be reading it and posting my thoughts on here as I go. I promised to have it done by Christmas so that is what I am planning on doing. I hope it is enjoyable (the book and the blog).

Oh, and to my supreme delight, a little girl mistook me for Santa the other day at the grocery store. It was great, she was all "blahgabla Santa blahgabla" and I was all " What?" and Sarah was all laughing and yea...it was just beautiful.



no idea what Colin or I weight.

d

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awww, Santa Cowles! How precious. =)

Anonymous said...

how's that book going?