Saturday, December 29, 2007

Too Funny

Ok, so the other day I was surfing the Mars Hill website, and came across the fact that they had a facebook network. I thought that was pretty funny, so I went looking for it.OOOOOh friends, not only did i find it, to my great delight - friended Mark Driscoll. This was just hilarious. It took him a few days, but he added me as a friend. As you can imagine I totally lord this over Sarah's head, and will continue to do so until she friends him.

Now as of today I went to post on his wall, and to which my adviser said, "NOOOO ONE DAY YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR ACTS 29..AND WHAT IF...JUST...NO!" (Of course she will deny this, but as always, what I say is fact for fact actual reality.)


Anyways. Thats just too funny.

1 comment:

drew cowles said...

Not to sound rude, but is there a response I am supposed to have?