Sunday, July 22, 2007

Some new shoes

So before today Dave Ryan was my best friend. But while we were in the middle of our last game of ping pong, as he overtook my wallet and saw that I was going to owe him 20 dollars again, he says to me,

"Drew you aren't my best friend anymore."
As I hit the shot into the net and lose another point I ask him what has changed,

"Its Andrew Jackson."
"As in the president?"
"Yup, because he is on the 20."

Yea I know, I should have seen it comming.


Anyways, Dave and I traded some clothes today, he hooked me up with some shoes he didnt want (which are much needed and appreciated, and I gave him a tshirt I have of Zidane headbutting some guy.

d

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A dog named bandit stole me left shoe while I visited south Georgia on vacation. The bastard never confessed, but I know it was him.

Anonymous said...

i hope the dog didn't steal ryan's reefs.

i am afraid of how you will look in the ghetto shoes.

drew cowles said...

he stole your left shoe ehhh? which may well have caused you to walk heavily apon the right one would it not?


hip problems? - THE DOG.

that is my theory. you are welcome.


and the shoes look smashing