Sunday, September 23, 2007

A lot of dairy.

So I have this friend who desires to remain unnamed.


His name is Dave Ryan.


So he went to Wendys tonight and decided that he wanted to try the new "Twisted Frosty." Because it was such a long drive to get there said he didnt want to risk not liking it, so he decided to get it, as well as get the frosty that he knew he would like. Needless to say when he picked me up there was an empty Twisted frosty cup, and he was working on #2. This was great for me, because I was hungry, and his car smelled like fries, and because he was so sick from the frostys, I got a medium fry and nuggets for free.


Oh, and his story to tell me all of this started off like this, "So you want to hear something funny...that you will prob blog about..."


And it ended with me saying, " I will blog about that."


Thats about all. Bills are higher than we thought, rent is due this week. Life goes on as usual. You can expect my thoughts on Jonah later this week once I iron out the "sermon" I am writing.


d

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is the sermon? It is later in the week now.