Friday, September 28, 2007

Peace on Floyd

With the recent subtraction of my bike, I now have the pleasure of walking to school. Some days it takes me 15 min, others 30 - either way I sweat and am thirsty when I get there. Which brings up a strange fact - I can run, and I can jog, but walking makes me tired. I suspect its the little steps I take, but who knows?

Anyways, today I tried walking on the north side of Floyd street because it looked shadyer (a. no I dont know how that is spelled, b. shade here is measure in amount of sunlight being blocked, not amount of seedy people/areas in view)

Somewhere around Lombardy, there is a house that has a bunch of signs outside of it. The signs all had verses on them about peace and what Jesus was here to bring and what would happen when he came back. So that is one persons belief in a savior.

A block down there was a flag of the United Nations. Another persons view of a savior.

Not mutually exclusive, but not always the same either.


d

1 comment:

Jen said...

How can there be peace on Floyd when it misses me so much?